STGA is the governance token for Stargaze Altair on Binance Smart Chain. It ultimately reports to Stargaze Orion on Ethereum Chain, but will largely be self-managed.
The initial supply of 27,000,000 Stargaze Altair will be distributed as follows:
- 30% will be made available to the STGA treasury over the course of 6 months
- 25% will be distributed through liquidity mining to users who stake index tokens or their Uniswap Ether pair LP tokens (ending in 30 days).
- 20% will go to the founders, investors and future team members, subject to vesting periods.
- 15% will be distributed via the treasury in a manner to be determined by governance.
- 10% will be distributed through liquidity mining to users who stake index tokens or Uniswap Ether pair LP tokens
After a launch period of 60 days, the ability to mint new STGA tokens will be available to the governance organization.
Minting is restricted to a maximum of 10% of the supply (at the time tokens are minted) and may only occur once every 90 days. STGA governance may also disable minting permanently by changing the minter address from the timelock contract to the null address.